We believe great people make great companies
We have an exceptional team of individuals all working together to make the next generation of innovative payment technologies. Life inside Verrency is an exciting journey and no day is the same, which keeps things fun and interesting—and we want more exceptional people to join us on this exciting journey. We value bright, diverse, creative minds. It’s part of the reason our business has consistently been recognised at global fintech awards—and we want to make sure we continue to be recognised. By fostering your passions and boosting your talents, we will help you learn and grow so you can build a career you love and takes our business even further.
A career at Verrency brings you:
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to participate in the company’s success through our Employee Options program.
- Potential to excel in your role. Yes, the world really is your oyster.
- The opportunity to work with highly talented, intellectually curious people who thrive on a challenge and love finding new innovative ways of doing things—it’s all about being disruptive.
- The opportunity to get involved in local events, support to present at meetups and conferences, and be an active member of your local community
- A flexible work / life balance, including family flexible working hours
- Support for learning, training and continuous development
- The chance to work at other locations—go global!
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, an experienced professional, or the next Elon Musk (you’ve got to have drive and aspirations) then we want to hear from you.
Our Head Office is based in Melbourne, which is the home of our technology. We also have offices located in Sydney and London’s fintech hubs, as well as San Francisco and Singapore. For more information about working at Verrency please contact: [email protected], and to start the process to join our technology team, visit verrency.com/techjobs. Verrency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.